Horizontal froth pumps are heavy duty horizontal pumps designed to handle difficult tenacious froth. The problem of handling froth in some process circuits can be very frustrating. Froth often will air bind a pump. The froth inducer blade impeller is designed to solve this problem, through less surging and higher efficiency from smaller pumps.This pump has proven to be a high performer in dense
The mining industry is a primary example where pumping operations can be plagued by froth and high viscosity problems. In the liberation of
minerals from ore, the minerals are often floated through the use of strong flotation agents. Tough bubbles carry the copper, molybdenum or iron tails to be recovered and further processed. These tough bubbles create havoc with many slurry pumps, often leading to the selection of overly large and inefficient pumps. Horizontal froth pumps are small and efficient. The inducer impeller and oversized inlet very effectively enable the
froth or viscous slurry to get into the impeller allowing the pump to transport it to the next destination. Low power costs, reliable operation,
minimal surging, and feed tank overflow make horizontal froth pumps user friendly.
1. The pump inside liner is corrosion resistant rubber material or metal.
2. The impeller is anti-abrasive type high chrome metal impeller or rubber, or mixed assembly.
3. Small structure but high efficient.
4. Low power costs, reliable operation, minimal surging, and feed tank overflow make horizontal froth pumps user friendly.
5. Simplified maintenance.
Suitable for various liquids performance, which is the first select product for handling mine mill slurry and tailing slurry.
Basing on medium condition can choose different materials as A05, A07, A49 etc.
· Iron Ore Dressing Plant
· Copper Concentration Plant
· Gold Mine Concentration Plant
· Molybdenum Concentration Plant
· Potash Fertilizer Plant
· Other Mineral Processing Plants
· Other industries
Request a Quote