Zidong Pump ZH heavy duty alloy liner mine tailing slurry pump is ideal solution for convey water and solid mixture medium. They were designed for handing highly abrasive and high-hardness, light- corrosion, and high-concentration liquids that contain suspended particles. The ZH series slurry pumps have the features on replaceable anti-corrosion rubber liners.
Capacity Range: 12-5400 m3/h
Head Range: 5- 68m
Speed Range: 200-3800rpm
Power Range: 15-1200kw
ZH High Chrome Alloy Slurry Pumps are single-stage, single-suction and cantilevered, double casing, horizontal, centrifugal ,heavy duty durable design.
Parts in contacting with the medium are made of latest wear-resistance 27% chrome alloy white iron with hardness 62HRC over,
which has an highly abrasive for maximum resistance to strong abrasive, coarse particle.
They are widely used for mining, coal, metallurgical, power, building material and other industrial departments. This series of pump
is suitable for various liquids performance, which is the first select product for handling mine mill slurry and tailing slurry.
Basing on medium condition can choose different materials as A05, A07, A49 etc.
Advantages of Zidong Pump Features
1. Modular design, easy to maintain,low spare cost due to high standardization;
2. Wide options of impellers of standard 5vanes , 4vanes high efficiency and 2vanes non-clogging;
3. 27% Chrome alloy hard metal, thick rubber and polyurethane pump lining are available and can be replaced with each other;
4. Standard ductile iron pump body, can withstand higher working pressure;
5. Famous brand bearing components can improve reliability, prolong bearing life and reduce lubrication cost;
6. Reliable shaft seal, packing seal, expeller seal, or mechanical seal are available;
7. Multi purpose design reduces inventory requirements and interchangeability;
8. Drive types: Different connection methods (ZVZ,DC,CV,CRZ) with motor for selection, satisfy the requirements on different
installation condition and different capacity & head.
9. The discharge direction of the pump can be oriented to any 8 positions based on different installation condition.
A centrifugal heavy duty alloy liner mine tailing slurry pump is mainly composed of 3 parts:
1.The anti-abrasion wet parts: (Impeller,Throatbush, Volute liner, FPL insert) Thickened wet components for extended wear life.
2. Shaft seal parts: Sealing flexibility choice of gland, Expeller seal or mechanical seals.
3. Bearing assembly parts
Bearing assembly: - A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
The removable cartridge-type bearing assembly facilitates easy on-site maintenance procedures.
|Pump Mainly Parts & Material List|
|1||Shaft||High tense steel||12||Volute||27% Chrome alloy|
|-||Shaft sleeve||3Cr13||13||Discharge joint ring||Natural rubber|
|2||Clamp bolts||Zinc plated steel||14||Volute liner seal||Natural rubber|
|3||Base||Ductile iron||15||Intake joint ring||Natural rubber|
|4||bolts,studs||Zinc plated steel||16||Expeller||27% Chrome alloy|
|-||Bearing body||Cast iron||17||Frame plate liner insert||27% Chrome alloy|
|5||Gland/Split gland||Cast iron||18||Throatbush||27% Chrome alloy|
|6||Frame plate||Ductile iron||19||Cover plate||Ductile iron|
|7||Expeller ring||27% Chrome alloy||20||Cotter||Cast iron|
|8||Expeller ring seal||Natural rubber||-||End cover||Color zinc plated|
|9||Volute liner seal||Natural rubber||-||Labyrinth cover||Color zinc plated|
|10||Impeller||27% Chrome alloy||-||Lantern ring||1Cr18Ni9TI|
|11||Cover plate bolt||Zinc plated steel||-||Bearing||Top brand|
ZH: Zidong Pump High Quality Metal Liner
6: Intake size in inch
4: Discharge size in inch
D: Frame type
|ZH SERIES CLEAR WATER PERFORMANCE|
|(m 3 /h)||H(m)||n(r/min)||(m)|
ZH Heavy Duty Alloy Liner Mine Tailing Slurry Pump
The ZH centrifugal heavy duty alloy liner mine tailing slurry pump is the pump for highly abrasive/density slurries in processes from cyclone feed to regrind, mill discharge, flotation, mine drainage and tailing in minerals plants plus other industrial applications, Sometimes, it could also be used in dredging of settling lagoons and pumping of drilling mud etc.
|• Mineral processing||• Ash handling||• Cyclone feeds||• Chemical slurry service|
|• Coal preparation||• Effluent handling||• Wet crushers||• Aggregate processing|
|• Ball mill discharge||• SAG mill discharge||• Rod mill discharge||• Fine primary mill grinding|
|• Tailings||• Secondary grinding||• Waste sludge||• Phosphoric acid|
|• Pulp and paper||• Food processing||• Cracking operations||• Industrial processing|
Request a Quote