Zidong ZGH high pressure durable design coarse sand suction pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumps by a common slurry pump. ZGH series sand pumps have achieved extra high head for special working conditions.
It is mainly used for long distance delivery with thicker wall in more durable working life and higher efficiency.
Zidong Pump high pressure gravel pumps are designed for long life, efficient operation and ease of maintenance.
Gravel pumps have high-chrome wet ends with expeller or stuffing box seal arrangements.
|Power in max||560kw|
|Power in max||600kw|
|Power in max||1200kw|
Bearing assembly and shaft
1. The shaft is designed with a short overhang to:
- Reduce shaft deflection
- Minimise vibration
2. Provided with hardened shaft sleeve to protect the shaft
3. Bearing assembly is retained on a one piece frame
4. Grease-purged piston rings to help seal contaminates out of bearing housing
1. Enclosed impellers to maximise efficiency
2. Pump-out vanes on both shrouds
- Minimises re-circulation
- Reduces stuffing box pressure
3. High chrome liquid ends
4. Interchangeable hard metal impellers
5. Impeller clearance is set by moving the bearing assembly
6. High efficiency impeller optional
Single casing with assembly clamps
1. Easy assembly and disassembly of liquid end
2. Clamp design facilitates rotation of volute
3. Large volute reduces friction and wear
4. Minimal parts + simple design
Centrifugal seal option
1. Reduces or eliminates need for gland service water
2. Reduces sleeve wear and possible bearing contamination
They are suitable for delivering slurries in Mining, Explosive-sludge in metal melting, dredging in dredger and course of rivers, and other fields.
|● Sand and gravel||● River and pond dredging||● Hydraulic mining|
|● Tunneling||● Slag granulation||● Sugar beet|
|● Root vegetables||● Heavy refuse removal||● Large particle or low NPSHA applications|
Request a Quote